Body Positivity and Body Shaming ♛

Today imma rant to ya'll about something that I struggle with everyday, body positivity. I feel as though we all have those days when we are constantly body shaming ourselves for eating chips, chocolate, lollies etc.
Most days while lurking different social media accounts and fitness blogs, I see body goals which I could probs never achieve. I know I don't have a six pack, I don't have long, lean legs. My bod shape is more of an hourglass but I still feel uncontent.
In saying all of this, I don't want you guys to be body shaming yourselves as well. Yes, we all have different bod shapes and that's just a fact of life. Yes, we do eat junk food and that is also something which everyone does once in a while. My point is, just because you have one bad cheat day that doesn't mean you have to give up your fitness goals. Remember babes, everyday is a new day.
Everyone makes mistakes and no one is perfect. Most importantly at the end of the day it's all about loving the booty that you have or just your overall body shape. Everyone is different and unique in their own way, so let's stop trying to be like those instagram models and just be ourselves for a change.

Comentarios

Entradas populares