Self-love

Do you have any idea of your power? 
Your self-worth? 
Your inner universe...

I do.

I've seen your inner beauty. I've seen the parts of yourself that you so desperately try to hide. 
And I love them. 
I love your thighs and your freckles. They trace patterns along your skin. They hold beauty. 
Can't you see it?

You're beautiful

aestheticoutfit
There is beauty in you. There is beauty in your quirks. I see it in your aura. That bright gentle spark. It spills through your smile. Can't you feel it in your bones? I can see it in your eyes.

You are enough

enoughquotes
You. You are enough. 
You are full of power. Full of grace and eloquence. You breathe it in each morning and expel it every day. How have you never seen the affect it's had on those around you? They breathe you in, desperate to understand you. Desperate for a touch of your magic.

You are perfect

childbeautiful
Don't you know you were born of stardust? Tiny atoms formed to create you. To protect the universe you hold inside. You've been perfect since the beginning. Don't feel confused about perfection, for you see, there can be no perfection without some strangeness.

I love you, don't you?

planetsSuperthumb
I love you. 
I love who you are on the inside and the outside. I support you in your self discovering journey for self-love. I want to lift you up and show the world who you are. I want you to know who you are. I want you to love who you are.

Repeat after me;

quotesbirth
I am strong. 
I am beautiful. 
I am confident. 
I am perfect. 
I am powerful. 
I am smart. 
I am me. 
I love me. 
I love who I am.

'I love myself!'

aestheticSuperthumb
Scream it to the world, or maybe just in your backyard. Write about yourself each day, the parts of yourself that you love and if there is any you feel the need to change. The world is yours. This body is yours. Use it. Flaunt it. Nobody has the power; it's all yours.
You are such a perfect arrangement of atoms.
blackacceptanceSuperthumbquotesSuperthumbSuperthumbquoteempowerment
Uplift your friends, your family, yourself; everyday.

Comentarios

Entradas populares