What To Do During Christmas Break

Since we are getting closer to Christmas every day now, I am guessing that you should either be on a break or you will be soon. I had my last final a couple of days ago, which means I am done with university for 2017, and to be completely honest I have no idea what to do these days since it's really cold outside (-30 degrees Celcius) so I don't want to go out and freeze. 
So if you are like me: get bored easily, always want something to do and hate staying at home not being productive (except when you're binge-watching your favourite tv shows), these are a few ideas of what you can do during Christmas break.
1) Clean The House 
I know sometimes you don't feel like doing anything, but if you feel like you want to be productive, try to clean the house or even just your bedroom (or dorm). It can always get cleaner and neater than before and you'll feel way proud and happier afterwards.
2) Bake/Cook 
If you are the kind of person who likes trying new foods, this one is for you! And since Christmas and New Year are just around the corner, you can try baking sweets or dishes that you'll be able to improve to later share them with your family and friends. Try looking up some recipes on Pinterest or Google for gingerbread man cookies, brownies, mini pizzas... and the list goes on.
3) Workout 
Move! Do some sports! Be active! If it's too cold or you don't feel like going to the gym do a simple home workout, no need for machines or heavy weights. If the weather is nice, you can also go for a walk or a run around your neighbourhood.
4) Binge-Watch/Read 
Start a series you've always wanted to watch but never had the opportunity to do so. I recently started the new Dynasty series on Netflix and I absolutely love it. It has the drama, suspense, love and hate a show needs to be complete. You can also watch movies you've been wanting to see or read books you never had the time to read. I also recently started reading Everything Everything and I'm in love with it. I hope it ends well. Maybe I'll do a Book Review when I'll be done with it.
5) Write 
This may sound cheesy or unrealistic for some of you but if you're bored just start writing and then you will see how out of nowhere you are going to start thinking about a lot of things. Writing makes you see things differently. If you are interested, you can read my first article "What Writing Really Is About", where I explain the meaning and importance of writing for me (and I'm sure for many of you).
I hope you liked this article and that it inspired you! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year everyone! Enjoy, relax and have fun with the people you love the most!

Comentarios

Entradas populares