december songs

Tongue Tied by Grouplove 
Galway Girl by Ed Sheeran 
I've Got You Under My Skin by Frank Sinatra 
Chasing Cars by Snow Patrol 
If You're Hearing This by Hook N Sling 
Wolves by Selena Gomez 
She's On My Mind by JP Cooper 
Quit by Cashmere Cat ft. Ariana Grande 
Ways To Go by Grouplove 
Real Friends by Camila Cabello 

Waiting For The Tide
 by Cody Simpson & The Tide 
I Would Do Anything For You by Foster The People 
Hotel California by Eagles 
Drunk In The Morning by Lukas Graham 
More Than You Know by Axwell 
Everybody's Changing by Keane 
Places by Martin Solveig ft. Ina Wroldsen 
Dreaming by Smallpools 
Lonely Boy by The Black Keys 
Already Gone by Sleeping At Last
No it's not a list with christmas music. I know. But this is what I DO listen while December, not just christmas music. I decided not to do the typical list that everybody does and I just decided to put a little of my taste in music in this short list. Hope you enjoy it! ;)

Comentarios

Entradas populares